"It is in the mutual interests of the Vendor and Purchaser, and in the interests of neighbouring land owners and the Turtle Lake Lodge community, that the lands be developed and maintained in a manner consistent with the natural setting and good character of the development and to protect property values, owner's enjoyment of their properties, as well as maintain the appearance of the community to a reasonable standard."
For this reason, we have a restrictive covenant.
Main points include:
- No Trailer/Mobile Home will be allowed on the property for more than 3 consecutive months except during construction of principal residence.
- Construction for occupation, and outside finishing should not exceed 24 months. Construction of principal residence must begin within 5 years of the land purchase.
- A Principal residence should not have a floor area less than 1100 sq ft for a bungalow or bi-level, 1100 sq ft on top two levels for a split level, or 1200 sq ft combined on two levels for a two story or loft/chalet-style.
- Exterior of buildings should be neutral or earth-tone colours and road-facing frontage must have at least 25% coverage of brick, stone, decorative shakes or decorative log. White siding will not be permitted.
- 25% of the original total surface area (before buildings) of the land will be trees or bushes, consistent with the natural setting of the community and development.
- Tent style garages or portable/temporary storage containers will not be permitted
- Out-buildings should not exceed 18 feet in height or exceed a combined total area of 1000 square feet. Sheds or out-buildings of 100 square feet or less, will be limited to one per lot.
For more information on the restrictive covenant call (306) 373-3074 or (306) 845-3799